Monday, March 24, 2014

MON PETITE BROCANTE


Well, it was quite adventure.
Let me ask you something, what you do after you clean up your closet, and find out you have a lot of clothes you don't wear. I am not different in any way, when I have to get ready for something or nothing specific, and I open my closet, which is by the way full to the top, and can't find nothing to wear. I don't have nothing to wear! Imagine my shock, LOL, and my husband's of course, when I told him that...
Here in France they have super cool thing, which I adore, BROCANTE. I believe in USA it's a flee market. Well, whatever it's name I like it, to visit, to shop, to turn around, and to sell.
Never believed that I can do selling, in that way, but I like it a lot. My impressions are very positive. People here are very polite, I enjoy talking French language, even although my grammar is miserable, but hey we learn from our mistakes.
Here is what I will propose you: I will make a brocante on my blog, however only for France/Grenoble, city of Alpes. Hope you'll like what you will find.

 A bientôt


No comments:

Post a Comment